Monday 23 November 2009

A little bit about this blog

I decided to start a separate blog as I like to keep the one on my website more burlesque orientated rather than all the gumph that floats around in my head that I like to spill. So this is it. These are things that I have done, places I’ve been, things I’ve seen, drinks I’ve shared, story swaps, sparkly things, friends and family, loves, likes, hates, probably way too much wrestling info for anyone, general prattishness, previews etc.

My other half told me I should be keeping a diary considering the changes that have happened in the last year and a half and the things that are due to come. So here it is, my diary, well up to a certain point. I won’t be blogging about every little detail in my life as it will be tres boring and I’m not one for giving every part of myself away. I have someone beautiful and loving and the bestest to share it with already, so no juicy gossip I’m afraid there will however be lots of cake so if you’re all for less gossip, more cake then please keep checking and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment